1. The Contractor (King House Removals). The contractor agrees to perform the quoted contract works is accordance with accepted industry standards and / or as stated in the quotation. The customer is defined as the person or organisation responsible for payment for the services supplied by the contractor.
2. Execution. The contract is deemed to be executed on the customers signed acceptance of the quotation.
3. Amendments. The Contractor reserves the right to change the methodology of the job due to safety reasons. Amendments to the contract specifications and price will be made in writing and agreed upon by both parties (contractor and customer).
4. Variations. Any unforeseen work or changes to the quoted work will be treated as a variation and quoted separately. Written approval / acceptance of the quoted variation is required before work will commence.
5. Payment. The contractor / customer will agree on a payment schedule. This will be via invoices for progress payments or on the completion of a job. A deposit may be required before work commences. Payments to be made within 7 working days unless otherwise agreed.
Ownership of goods remains with King House Removals and does not pass to the purchaser until all amounts owing are paid.
6. Default in payment. Interest of 1.75% per month will be charged on overdue balances along with any fees from debt collection agencies or other legal agencies used to recover the debt.
7. Services. The disconnection, identification, isolation, protection, relocation, capping, support, repairing and / or diversion of existing services are NOT included in the quoted price unless otherwise stated.
8. Expiry of Quotation. All quotations expire three (3) months from the date of quotation, the Contractor reserves the right to withdraw and re-price work, unless otherwise agreed in writing as a part of the original quotation.
9. Access. The customer accepts that in order to access and carry out work specified in the contract, damage could be caused to lawns, driveways and paths by heavy machinery. The contractor will take reasonable care to prevent such damage, but will not accept liability for damage caused.
10. Conditions. These conditions are additional to those described in the quotation.